If you encountered an error when registering your account, it may be due to one of a few issues. Please review the following, but if you still have problems registering your account, please submit a ticket to us at this link.
Email address already in use:
Because we utilize Know Your Customer(KYC) verification, we do not support customers using two distinct accounts with the same email. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Issues creating a second account
Because we utilize KYC, we currently do not support users having multiple accounts, and apologize for any inconvenience.
If you receive an error when registering your account, please ensure your password fits within our guidelines, detailed here:
- Minimum length is 8 characters, maximum is 128.
- Must contain at least one number.
- Must contain at least one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter
- Cannot contain your username.
- If the password is less than 15 characters long, it cannot contain "common" words (e.g. common passwords or names).